Join our community
INDICATE is bringing cultural institutions and experts together. Establishing the community of common interest will support the development of the project.
Are you a cultural institution, research centre, universities, SME, project? Are you interested in INDICATE activities?
- Contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org for more information or download the cooperation agreement form (.pdf, 114 kb) and send it to the project's coordinator.
- For a stronger cooperation among institutions, it's also possible to sign a Memorandum of Understanding, an official document which the relationships and roles of cultural heritage actors and e-Infrastructures providers within INDICATE.
Which are the benefits?
- Being part of a new interdisciplinary cross-domain community, which will be at the core of the Digital Cultural Heritage Virtual Research Community;
- Being kept informed on the progress made by digital cultural heritage research and policies internationally;
- Participation in dissemination and training activities;
- Being able to use project materials and outcome within academic and professional contexts.
Cooperation agreements already signed
- Museo National Centro De Arte Reina Sofia, Madrid, Spain
Memorandums of understanding already signed
- CHAIN Project
- DC-NET project
- EPICK project
- Linked Heritage Project